How I would look with blonde hair

In a few of the pictures in the studio I wanted to try out how I would look as a blonde, not really expecting much because of my harsh bone structure ^.^' but some of them actually turned out really well!

Anyways here are one of the backstage pictures with me as a blonde.

cute blonde gyaru blog

It was interesting (and weird) having a blonde wig on for the first time ^w^' but it's a big change and since my hair and bleach apparently don't get along very well (considering what happened recently) I will probably never be a complete blonde. But hey, that's what wigs are for right?


5 comments:

  1. I think you look like angel with blonde hair *0*
    So pretty!

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks dear <3 It means a lot ^___^ !

      -Gabby

      Delete
  2. It looks so perfect on you <3 :3 Where is the blonde wig from? ^^

    ~ Sann
    www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I borrowed it from a friend! She got it here http://kumimakiko.com/en/ but it was a long time ago, I don't think they still sell it >.<

      - Gabby

      Delete